Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i hope you are fucking happy now.

do NOT pardon me for the vulgarities in this post. fuck it.
fuck you . fuck him. fuck everybody.
what the hell is wrong with you? all of you?

so you're putting everything on me again? why? like i said. favouritism. the reasoning done a few months back was a lost cause. as it always have been. even the one, years back. fuck that. when did you ever ever stop and listen to me? or yourself for that matter? do you have any fucking idea how goddamn ridiculous you sound?

please reflect alright. god knows if you will. maybe when it rains money, will you ever reflect.

me again. its all me. and for what? the cause? just a tiny tiny little matter. and you treat it like the sky is falling down.
from this one little thing. ONE. you jump to 3 fucking out-of-point, meaningless, pointless conclusions. how lame is that? just to make me feel bad.
nope not working. sad to say. go ahead.

cos i don't bloody care.

after so many years, you of all people should have worked out that i've gotten used to it. haven't you figured it out? oh, sorry, i forgot you don't have the fucking ability to do that, cos your too dumb.


the fucker's enjoying it? oh, so what?

so go on. side that fucker all you want. see if it breaks me.

No comments: