Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


2009


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)
I wanna make it to Year 2, and based on my results for the common test, I'd better buck up, quick. I shall spend more time in the library. regardless.


2) I won't go out so much anymore. I shall be a good girl and STUDY harder than ever like i should. Like hello? I've got one extra thing to work hard for, too.

3) I won't care so much about what they think anymore. Heck. I'd even try not caring about what I think anymore.

4) Like he said, a little bit of effort you put in, shows.

5) GET FIT YOU BUM. Drink more WATER. Sleep MORE. [drill that in you damn insomniac!!! ROAR]

6) Be more organized.

7) I shall NOT spend so much $$$. get back at least what i had when poly started [very achievable if i stick to #1 and #2].

8) Read more books? HA. HA. HA. [gotta solve #7 first...]

9) Be nice(r), to others and to self. Quit cussing unless absolutely necessary. [yeah right, i'm not that much of a saint can.]

10) STICK to ALL of the above. try or die trying.

11) DO NOT BE LATE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER
[contributed by missy soh]
LOL i think i'll break it on the first day of sch alr lo! HAHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one step at a time. its the way to go. :)

yeah wadeva.

No comments: