Sunday, March 1, 2009

catching up...

i'm back!! woots!~~ i haven't been blogging for a long long time alr!!

right.

25/02
first day of the hols!! went to marina with may2 and nurxuanah. haha. had fun.
bought a pair of sandals. like finally. and so begins the unbelievably-broke era.

26/02
basically i paid back my sleep debt accumulated over the exam period..
and i slept like i died.

27/02
went to lib w/ nurxuanah for a couple of super nice movies..
then used the comps there for a bit..

28/02
spent today sorting out all the digitalised gunk in my lappie. it was horrific.
cleared up my room and sorted out the notes from the semester.
yay.

01/03
oh my god. its march already.
granny came over.
continued sorting out the junk in my comp. lol
and then, when i was done, i went onto youtube and have been stuck on it ever since. muahaha

so that's about it. not very interesting huh.

very down lately.. post-exam i guess. but wadever.
take care you all!! ^^

No comments: