Saturday, January 24, 2009

amazement and respect, once again.

friday sucked.

FON presentation sucked.
and its NOT over, yet. apparently, we still have to write a 250-word report on crap.
dang.

then its was AAP retest. which sucked more. MCQ was alrighttt... i hope...
SAQs 2 parts not very sure. and the worst thing was that i studied, but forgot the answer.
ugh. whatever.

and that migraine was bad as hell. 3hrs of sleep didn't help.
so here i am at 2am in the morn. -.-

CNY is coming and i have absolutely no mood at all for it.
dunno what to wear.
dun feel like visiting.
dun feel like going anywhere.
dun wanna see the crap faces.
and i so don't want to repeat history and live through the damn game again.
scheming assholes.

i shall work on the pharmaco project tmr. i promise.
someone please remind me i promised. LOL.
sian~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a totally different note,

FANPIRES!!! go watch!!!
EricWithNoK- Dakota Fanning as Jane in New Moon?
CelebBuzz- America Ferrera in New Moon?

comments? ;P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But on the telephone line I am anyone
I am anything I want to be
I could be a super model or Norman Mailer
And you wouldn't know the difference
On the telephone line, I am any height
I am any age I want to be
I could be a caped crusader, or space invader
And you wouldn't know the difference
Or would you?

No comments: