Sunday, September 14, 2008

today is a super sian day.

but i finally got my internet back. its been an asshole for the past two days.. but whatever. good lor. last 3 days of my holidays also want to bully me.

and my house was VERY noisy today cos of you-know-who (not voldy).. oops.. sorry, i think i'm the lamest person ever alive.
wth... why am i crapping on my blog? AHAHAHA

*ahem*

TOMORROW, ATTACHMENT IS STARTING. YES IT IS. AND I BETTER WAKE UP ON TIME OR I THINK I'LL KILL MYSELF OR BE KILLED. GOOD. END OF HOLIDAYS. BYE BYE.

tell you guys a secret okay...






LIFE SUCKS.


PS: oh goody. guess what? an "extremely happy news" has been retrieved during a search through my wallet. tomorrow, is the date for my 3rd and last dose of the hep b vaccine jab. just so you know, i really really hate needles.

No comments: