Sunday, August 24, 2008

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I WANNA JUMP OFF A BUILDING AND DIE OF LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I"M BACCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The internet's been an asshole for the past... let me see... FIVE FREAKING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i've got no damn idea how i survived that okay!!! for someone who's been virtually online EVERDAY suddenly can't access the net for like FIVE FREAKING DAYS!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PURE TORTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M FREE!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and THANKS SO MUCH my BELOVED internet for giving me such a WONDERFUL, BESTEST OF THE BEST PRESENTS in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD for completing my exams. you CRASHED RIGHT AFTER the BLOODY LAST PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRROARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the above paragraph is driiiippppingggg with sarcasm in case you haven't realised.

BUT FOR NOW, I'M SO FREAKING HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

No comments: