Wednesday, August 20, 2008

IT'S OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Like finally!?!??!?!

Today we had our last paper, PAS!!! well, it rocked and sucked at the same time can??!
I knew all the psychology questions..except one!! but the dreaded sociology part was OMGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~~~ its like, i don't even know the answer to a single question in that damned section lo!!! and its like 40 marks!?!?!? i saw them fly away...

so, i crapped through la!!! in the hopes of getting a mark at least??? haha but nvm la. wth lo. i think imma repeat this FREAKING MODULE too!!!
nvm la. dun wan think about it le.
LOL then after the paper, ham and me accompanied xuan to her secondary school to collect the testimonial. hahaa and everything looked soooo familiar. feels just like my own secondary school.... kinda miss it... hmmm...

then we headed to westmall on the way home. but decided to slack around there for a bit. cos it was sooooo sian..... lol then called my mama and got nagged at for i dunno what. and she used the trap only mamas know how to use and i inevitably fell for it lo. lol... and xuan and ham was like urging me to get my haircut at one of the salons there... but didn't get it in the end!!! SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME BABES!!! LOL~! then followed suan to her tailor there then altered my jeans...

then went home and my and prepared to go for that haircut at yew tee... I DON'T WANT DE LORH!!!! lol. but the good hairstylist (claimed by the mother) wasn't in la... so sian lor... then went to buy groceries with her... then headed home...

currently reading Red Sky In The Morning- Elizabeth Laird. xuan lent me..
its nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its about a story bout this Anna girl (narrator) who has a baby brother, Ben.. born with hydrocephalus.. its an excessive accumulation of fluid within the brain...
then the saddening part came lo... its so sad i cried leh!!! nice book though...

ps: my internet connection's down at this point in time. so i'm using the post option to post this at this date. :D

No comments: